Sarg Segmentation Fault after kernel patch
  • From: "Juan Francisco Aguilar" <pa_co_man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 17:47:36 +0000
Hi all.

I am running suse 9.0 with the online updates executed automatically.

I had sarg-1.4.1 and squid2.5-stable3 intalled. Squid was installed and compiled from the source.

When I tried to run sarg this morning from the console, I have got a "segmentation fault" error message.

Looking on the logs, I noticed that the last kernel patch following the security announcement from yesterday 4.05.2004 was installed.

Any clue on how I can fix this?

Thanks.

Juan Francisco

MSN Amor: busca tu ½ naranja http://latam.msn.com/amor/