LiveCD-9.1 not bootable?
  • From: Rick Green <rtgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 12:19:33 -0400 (EDT)
I'm getting itchy, and even though my 9.1 upgrade has shipped, I wanted to
start playing, so I downloaded the LiveCD-9.1.iso, and burned it to a CD,
but it is not detected as a bootable CD on two different systems.
The .iso file I downloaded computes to the same md5sum as the value in
MD5SUMS. The CD I burned passes a 'verify' check against the .iso file.
I actually tried this twice, once with Xcdroast, and again with cdrecord,
but neither copy will boot.
ANybody else encountered this, or can pass me a clue?

--
Rick Green

-Benjamin Franklin