Re: [SLE] Suse 9.1 & Canada
  • From: James Oakley <joakley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 09:50:09 -0300

On Friday 07 May 2004 06:58 am, Liam Marshall wrote:
> Anyone in the list from Canada? There are only two places in Winnipeg
> that stock Suse at all. One is the university bookstore, and one is
> Copperfield books. Both say their supplier hasn't got 9.1 yet, be patient

Hah. Nobody around here (Halifax) stocks it at all. Well, Future Shop does but
they wait a few months before putting it on the shelf.

In the past, I've purchased from Camelot.ca and they were pretty good, but for
9.0 and 9.1, I broke down and bought from the SUSE store. It's cheaper for us
these days than it used to be.

> Does anyone from Canada have their copy yet?

Mine was shipped yesterday.

- --
James Oakley
Engineering - SolutionInc Ltd.