from PDF to TXT
  • From: Maura Edelweiss Monville <memonvil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 06:55:39 -0400
I know there exists a SuSE utility to transform files from PS format to
TEXT (I mean readable ASCII).
I'm looking for a utility to transform files from PDF format to TEXT.
But if this latter does not exist the formeer one will do as I can
always save a PDF file to a PS file by ACROREAD.

My problem is that I canNOT connect to the web site where these
utilities can be downloaded from.
I've been trying to get to any of these sites usuccessfuly:

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/contrib/libc6/i386/pstotext-1.8g-1.i386.html

ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/contrib/libc6/i386/pstotext-1.8g-1.i386.rpm

Does anyoneknow about any mirror site ?
Do these utilities work on SuSE 8.2 ?
Well .. I have SuSE 9.0 but I installed it only on two lab computers. At
home I haven't had any time to
clean up and rejuvenate my computer environment ...
Thank you in advance.

MEM

< Previous Next >