Re: [SLE] SuSE indoctrination too early?
  • From: Don Parris <webdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 02:31:27 -0400
Jon Clausen wrote:

On Sun, 02 May, 2004 at 10:49:56 -0400, Don Parris wrote:

<big snip>

I would have to agree that the whole discussion should be part of the OT list. I came into it fairly late, though. I didn't start the Moses-Knoppix-Yggdrasil theme, and should not have been singled out. The whole discussion should have been called "off-topic". At the very least, the comments leading to the fork in the discussion should have been included along with mine. By singling out my comments, it appears - to me, at least - that I was getting singled out for using the "wrong" word in a sentence. If I have misunderstood, just communicate that. Since no one is stepping forth to suggest otherwise, I hold my view to be true.

O.K. Sorry about that. It was not my intention to single you out, though I can
see how it came to look like it... I was just snipping quotes, to clean it up a
bit... :P

I truly thought others had a sense of humor, too. After all, that's all the fork was - humorous comments. All I'm asking for is to be treated fairly.

Fair enough ;)

/Jon

Cool! Thanks for letting me know. At least we can work through misunderstandings
with respect intact. :-)

--
Don Parris Webmaster
Matheteuo Christian Fellowship