Re: [SLE] 9.1 IS shipping!
  • From: Matthew Johnson <startux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 22:08:20 -0700
On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 19:36, Fred Miller wrote:
> SUSE sent me notice that my 9.1 Pro. Upgrade DID ship today!
>
> Fred

Scheduled for delivery here on the 10th of May. Here's hoping they have
the fires under control here in Southern CA pretty soon...

Just from the features, this could be a really good release. Using 8.2
currently, so hoping will notice some sort of difference :).

By the way, have not noticed a beta for SoftMaker's PlanMaker for Linux,
so did this get included somehow? Noticed it being part of the
literature on suse.com though.

Matt