Re: [SLE] AGAINST PERL & PHP
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 20:20:51 -0400
On Tuesday 04 May 2004 08:05 pm, Bryan Tyson wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 May 2004 14:25, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> > there is no reason to come here and make bold statements about *your*
> > choice.
> > Enjoy *your* choice, but leave your strong opinions off the list.
>
> What's wrong with strong opinions? Several of the people who replied
> obviously had equally strong opinions that Perl is great.

Ok, I *really* like Bayou Butt Burner hot sauce. Wanna fight?

If he likes python fine... if someone else likes perl, fine.... but why duke
it out on a linux list. Those are 'religious battles'.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 05/04/04 20:19 +
"I am learning that criticism is not nearly as effective as sabotage."

< Previous Next >