Re: [SLE] WordPerfect
  • From: David Johanson <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 18:13:47 +0200
David Herman wrote:

On Monday 03 May 2004 11:45 am, David Johanson wrote:

Gary wrote:

<snip>

Is it worth downloading and using? Do any of you really like it
after using it awhile?

Yes, I like it a lot and this is from one who served as a beta testor
for the WP and PR programs for over 10 years. It perfomes quite well,
and has handled everythign I thrown itss way with aplomb. I can
HIGHLY recommed it!

- From their site it sounds like this is a native (not wine dependent) version, is this true.

Thanks

- -- dh

From the performance I've seen with it compared to that of the WP I have installed as part of the Corel Office 2000 for Linux Suite, I would have to say it definitely is.

dave