Re: [SLE] AGAINST PERL & PHP
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:25:29 -0400
On Tuesday 04 May 2004 01:59 pm, Enrique Arizón wrote:
>  Second, about whether this issue was or not
> appropiate to the list I think it is, since obviosly
> the avility of linux to use scripting languages is one
> of the greatest advantages it has over Windows and
> "expert" users will take advantage of it.

And an even stronger issue about Linux is that it is all about *choice* so
there is no reason to come here and make bold statements about *your* choice.

Enjoy *your* choice, but leave your strong opinions off the list.

Thanks.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 05/04/04 14:24 +
"The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard."