Re: [SLE] SLP 9.1 vs. SLP 9.1 Update
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:28:17 +0200
* James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Tue, May 04, 2004 at 02:29:04PM +0100)
> > SuSE Linux Pro 9.1 Update is $30.00 USD cheaper than SLP 9.1 and I assume more
> > of the money goes to SuSE then retailer end sales. My question is for which
> > are you opting? I am leaning towards the latter.
>
> The Update contains the same CDs and DVDs as the regular Professional
> boxed set, it just has less dead trees included, for that reason, I
> always opt for the Update.

And for the same reason I usually buy (at least) one full version .

If only to encourage suse to keep writing good documentation ;)

Kind regards,
--
Gerhard den Hollander Phone :+31-10.280.1515
ICT manager Direct:+31-10.280.1539

solely for the use of the addressee. This e-mail shall not be deemed binding
unless confirmed in writing. If you have received it by mistake, please let us
know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this
message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

< Previous Next >