Re: [SLE] Uploading Photos
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 21:27:41 -0400
Or perhaps a bit of both. She's asking about using SuSE 8.2 & Konqueror. However, until we know more about the other end, there's not much more we can do.

James D. Ivey wrote:
My apologies if I'm reading the question wrong, but I'm not sure it's a
Linux question as much as a free pic hosting question.

Are these sites helpful?
http://photos.yahoo.com/
http://picturecenter.kodak.com/

Regards,