Re: [SLE] Uploading Photos
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 20:46:38 -0400
Bruce Marshall wrote:
On Monday 03 May 2004 05:10 pm, James Knott wrote:

marcia wrote:

Dear All,

I was wondering if there is a way to upload one's digital camera photos
to a webpage forum that one belongs to without having a webpage of your
own. Is there a way such as in Konqueror to do this or is there a linux
app to do this with? I have Suse 8.2 and a Sony digital camera that
works well with Suse 8.2.

I have an HP camera, which appears to my computer as a USB attached
drive. This means it's simply a matter of moving the image file to the
web site, the same way as you would, if it were on your hard drive.

But she doesn't have a web site of her own..... so moving an image to a remote web site is a bit more of a problem.

That may well, be, but since she didn't elaborate, we couldn't give her a more definite answer.

< Previous Next >