Login screen
  • From: Michael Satterwhite <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:23:35 -0500

OK, I've got *MOST* of the install problems with my new 9.0 system worked out.

Right now, when I boot up the system, it doesn't give me a login prompt. The
computer *IS* on a home network - and even if it weren't, I wouldn't want
anyone who picked up my laptop to be able to get into it. I'm sure there's a
way to get the kdm login screen at startup, but darned if I see it.

Can one of you gurus point me at the config option?

tia
- ---Michael