LDAP client not working since server moved
We moved our off-site OpenLDAP 2.1.29 server over the weekend to a new
location, hence, new IP address. Since then on SuSE 9 workstation, the
list of posixAccount logins from the server is not appearing in the
login screen and the file systems are not recognizing users without
local accounts. GQ and other LDAP clients work fine. I've tried
resetting it to the IP and back in the Control Center, but no help. Any
ideas where I can look for the problem? Or does something need to be
reset?

--
Robert

  • No further messages