Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 Live CD
  • From: "Amish Munshi" <amish_munshi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 16:38:56 +0530
Greetings,
Answer is yes and a no. If you are a advanced linux user then you will
be able to install it else it might take some effort and time on your
part to get it installed.
I dont know of any tools to install suse live on HDD. The indirect way
is to copy all files from /SuSE directory (after booting into the live
CD) and then configuring the boot loader, etc manually.

Regards.