Re: [SLE] Tracing troubles with frozen browsers
  • From: Mark Crean <mcrean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 11:23:04 +0100
On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 11:07, expatriate wrote:
[snip]
> Which website please?

http://e107.org

But I must emphasize that it will almost certainly work fine for you and
the cause is "my setup". I just want to find out what the problem with
my setup is. I've tried all the usual stuff like clearing caches and
deleting cookies. Other e107 sites using the same version of the script
come up fine, but not this one. Maybe it's something in the theme which
is more elaborate than most and unique to the site. No idea really.

:)

Fish