problem with OO Data Source Admin
  • From: Stephen W <winstephen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 11:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
When I try to make a form letter and open the
data source administration dialogue box there is a
significant portion missing on the right side - namly
the help button and the button to search for the
needed data base. I know it should be there I can see
it on the help pages I d/l from Google.

How do I make the box open all the way? I have tried
all of the drop down options under the button in the
far left hand corner of the dialogue box. I have
tried to resize by gripping the side and bottom
borders and the corners. No Luck

Any ideas?

Thanks

=====
Stephen W
Sarasota, FL

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine ..." Proverbs