Re: [SLE] Slideshow screensaver
  • From: Bill Wisse <wiswp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 14:33:39 -1100
On Saturday 01 May 2004 13:52, James Smullins wrote:
> On Saturday 01 May 2004 20:48, Michael Satterwhite wrote:
> > I've just installed SuSE 9.0 on my laptop; my desktop is running 8.2
> > because I couldn't get 9.0 to run on it.
> >
> > While configuring my desktop, I looked for the slideshow screensaver that
> > I've used under 8.2. I don't see it anywhere. Has it been renamed, or is
> > it available anywhere?
>
> I think what you want is media screen saver

It depends , I think. I've got media screensaver, and 2 slide screensavers
(what do different things) and one slide show.
Can't remember if this is default on KDE 3.1.4 or that i got those additional
from somewhere else.

--
Greetings from

/bill at 169 west , 19 south.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors."