[9.0] Another sensors question
  • From: Adolph & Sharon Weidanz <timeto.paws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 14:11:43 -0700
After running sensors-detect(from 2.8.0) I saw it creadted some of the files it needed, but still not the nforce2, But I am still lokking where to put it to force it to be seen..

However, on a slightly different direction, sensors-detect gave me this:

To load everything that is needed, add this to some /etc/rc* file:

# I2C adapter drivers
modprobe i2c-isa
# I2C chip drivers
modprobe w83781d
# sleep 2 # optional
/usr/local/bin/sensors -s # recommended
I am going to force it with modprobe i2c-nforce2, when I can find where it goes, I don't believe it goes w/ the isa one..

The adding it to some /etc/rc* file that has me confused. Is there a preferred one or do I just add it before the rcexit to any one that catches my eye????
Thanks

< Previous Next >