No mouse pointer after SuSE 9.0 Pro install.
  • From: "John N. Alegre" <listhub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 00:12:11 -0500 (CDT)
After an install of 9.0 Pro there is no Mouse Pointer.

The configuration of the mouse in XF86config is "auto". It is a three button
mouse. The mouse worked fine with pointer during the entire install process.

The mouse works. I can select things fine with standard mouse clicks and
double clicks. I just can NOT see the pointer.

Can anybody help???

I am new to SuSE not to Linux (since Red Hat 5.2).

I am very happy about the SuSE product. It is a superior distribution.

Can anyone help me with the mouse problem or point me to the correct data.

As I said above the mouse IS working there is just no visible pointer.

john
John N. Alegre o
Andante Systems o
eCommerce Consulting o