Re: [SLE] Missing services after upgrade of KDE?
  • From: "Joe Morris (NTM)" <Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 00:21:15 +0800
On 03/22/2004 12:03 AM, Anders Johansson wrote:

On Sunday 21 March 2004 16:57, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:

8.2 seems to be out of luck, we have lost all those services and have
3.2, or have them and run 3.1.5.

Did you try my three options (or one of the top two)?

Well, I didn't email adrian, because I figured it was a lost cause with 9.1 coming soon. He explicitly put it in the kdebase3 rpm that kdebase3-SuSE has to be 9. I did download the 9 src.rpm to rebuild, but it looked like a major job, quite a bit of different packages would also need upgraded. So, I will live without SuSE watcher's update and hardware loading, and I preordered 9.1 from Amazon. So I guess I went with choice 3. ;-)

--
Joe & Sesil Morris
New Tribes Mission

< Previous Next >