Re: [SLE] mail issue
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:33:57 -0500
Felipe Leon wrote:
I dont know if this is OT but there it goes sorry if it is,

I want to have kmail to download messages directly to a device such as a mass storing device, is that possible?. How can I achieve this? How can I place the inbox folder on this device? thanks a lot for any advice (Im running SuSE 9.0).

I haven't tried this, but I suspec that if you create a symbolic link from the directory where your mail is stored, to the device, you may do what you want.