Re: [SLE] Evolution message sorting
  • From: Magnus Hagebris <mhagebris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:58:54 -0800
I have the same "problem". I am using the Exchange-Connector which might
cause my problems..

When I explore my 'Sent Item' folder it takes a couple of
minutes(sometime a lot longer) to update the content. If I sort the
folder before it is completely updated, "new" mails are a couple of days
old. I have to wait until the folder is completely updated and then
sorting works as it should.

Annoying lagging though.... but I mostly blame Exchange for that :-)

Maybe you are experience the same kind of lagging?

/Magnus