Re: [SLE] Missing services after upgrade of KDE?
  • From: Rikard Johnels <rikjoh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:34:11 +0100

On Friday 19 March 2004 13:36, Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> On 03/19/2004 08:14 PM, Rikard Johnels wrote:
> > On Thursday 18 March 2004 23:05, Mike Coan wrote:
> >
> > I believe the YOU and hardwarechecker icons are part of the kdebase3-SUSE
> > which you probably removed because of conflicts.
> > <snip>
> >

> > According to apt:
> >
> > # apt-get install -s kdebase3
> > Reading Package Lists... Done
> > Building Dependency Tree... Done
> > kdebase3 is already the newest version.
> > 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 removed and 1 not upgraded.
>
> He said kdebase3-SUSE, not kdebase3
> --
> Joe Morris
> New Tribes Mission
> Email Address: Joe_Morris@xxxxxxx
> Web Address: http://www.mydestiny.net/~joe_morris
> Registered Linux user 231871
> God said, I AM that I AM. I say, by the grace of
> God, I am what I am.

# apt-get install -s kdebase3-SUSE
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package kdebase3-SUSE

# apt-get install -s kdebase3-SuSE
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

kdebase3-SuSE: Depends: kdebase3 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: kwin.so
E: Broken packages

- --

/Rikard

Rikard Johnels email : rikjoh@xxxxxxxxx
Web : http://www.rikjoh.com
Mob : +46 (0)735 05 51 01

< 15 28 DF 78 67 98 B2 16 1F D3 FD C5 59 D4 B6 78 46 1C EE 56 >