Re: [SLE] Weird action of reply-to to list
  • From: Trey Gruel <drathos-suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:35:12 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, pinto wrote:

> On Thursday 18 March 2004 18:19, Michael Hyman wrote:
> > I find the reply-to issue a bit of a
> > pain
>
>~ maybe, hit the 'reply-to-all' button,
>and, then, delete all, except : <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx>

that's what i do with pine. i would switch to mutt and get the
handy-dandy reply-to-list functionality, but i'm so used to the pine
interface, it's taking a bit of effort to make the switch..

ot to pinto-
you should check the formatting of your messages. both lines were
preceded by so many tabs that they didn't fit in the reply. it looks like
you were trying to right justify them for some reason (with the sle
address displaying on a third line).

--
trey