Re: [SLE] xmms-diskwriter for Suse(followup)
  • From: marcia <raknakce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:32:05 -0600
Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:

On 03/18/2004 06:04 AM, marcia wrote:

I have been looking everywhere for the version 1.2.7 xmms-diskwriter for suse to match the xmms player 1.2.7 version that I have on my Suse 8.2. Does anyone know where to get this version?

Not sure I understand. I have 8.2, xmms 1.2.7, and the diskwriter is an output plugin available in the SuSE package, no need to get it from anywhere. Just choose it as the output (and configure where you want to write the files.). It works well, and is a great way to turn an mp3 into a wav files for cd audio. It is so fast.

Dear Joe Morris,

Well, thank you again. I installed more xmms related items last night and I guess one of them did the trick. It is there now. I am not sure what package got it installed, but I am happy anyway since it is installed.

Thanks for the help.

Marcia