Re: [SLE] Evolution message sorting
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:08:23 +0000
> BUT. . .I have the most recent version via red-carpet and can say the
> message sorting ability is just about useless. I resort the list by date
> most often and get messages from days ago or hours ago poping up to the
> top. Anyone else experience this maddening behavior? Know of a way to
> correct this? I have been through the FAQ's and online support guides
> one Ximian.com but can't find anything about this.

It always behaves as I expect.

When you say the latest version, do you mean from the stable tree, or
the development tree? If the latter, than don't be surprised if "funky"
behaviour occurs.

In either case, a good place to raise this would be the evolution list,
which you can subscribe to from http://lists.ximian.com
--
James Ogley, Webmaster, Rubber Turnip james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rubberturnip.org.uk Jabber: riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx