R: [SLE] Administrator root can't login
  • From: "M.G. INFORMATICA di Melis Giuseppe" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:32:30 +0100

The securetty file is ok (is equal in another pc).
The nologin file there isn't.
I use the standard graphics login.
The warning is 'Gli accessi come root non sono consentiti' in italian (the
root login are not enable).
You know some another configuration, or a security profile that stop the
root login, With the user i haven't problem.

Thank you.