Re: [SLE] Encryption question
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 08:17:45 -0600

On Friday 05 March 2004 22:45, Gary wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 10:35:52PM -0600 or thereabouts, C Hamel wrote:
> > <SNIP>
>
> That's the difference between the older style of encryption, versus
> PGP/MIME. The latter will automatically encrypt all attachments, as well
> as the original email without you thinking about it. If you choose the
> older method, the only choice is to encrypt the files separately before
> attaching them to the email.
> --
> Gary
>
> Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage
Actually, we did attemtp that --right-clicked on a file & encrypted. Other
side couldn't decrypt because the encryption auto-uses one's own key, and I
can't seem to find a way around *that*. <LOL> Also attempted copying to
clipboard & doing the dirty deed, and still no dice.
- --
...CH
SuSE Is All U Need
Linux user# 313696