Re: [SLE] Encryption question
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:03:08 -0600
On Wednesday 03 March 2004 20:08, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
<SNIP>
> For encrypted messages as long as the person you are sending to doesn't
> use Outhouse or Outhouse Express- you should be fine with pgp/mime. For
> signed messages, Outhouse (not express) users can still see the message-
> they just can't verify it.
>
> Charles
The problem I am running into is that I can receive the particular sender's
e-mail & decrypt it; he cannot decrypt mine, however. We have compared
settings both in KGpg & kmail and they seem to be identical. I use his key
to encrypt to him, he uses my key for like purpose. What could be simpler!
But does it work?? :-\ Zip, zero, nada.
--
...CH
SuSE Is All U Need