Re: [SLE] Mysql questions still (SOLVED)
  • From: Damon Register <damon.w.register@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 10:40:11 -0500
J Can wrote:

Have you checked the directory and file permissions of
var/lib/mysql on the Suse 8 machine? Perhaps you may
yes. They were the same on both but just to be sure, I tried permitting
everything (777).

Also you can check the values in "config.inc.php" (in
the myadmin dir) and check the "Server(s)
They are both the same.

I don't know what was wrong but I guess it doesn't matter any more.
I wiped the /var/lib/mysql folder and started mysql with rcmysql.
phpMyAdmin is working now. Thanks for everyone's help.

Damon Register

< Previous Next >