Re: [SLE] KDE 3.2 menu editor screwed up my KDE-menu
  • From: Karim <karim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:45:33 +0100
> On Monday 01 March 2004 04:00 am, Karim wrote:
> > I,ve been trying out Menu editor in Suse 9.
> > How do I get back default menu content like system-undermenu and so on?
> > Is there any documentation on KDE-menu and its settings, aside from the
> > fact that ~.kde/share/appInk keeps my personal apps?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > /Karim
>
> I'm not sure of the file, but it is _probably_ in ~/.kde/share/config. Try
> grep menu ~/.kde/share/config/* and see if that helps you find it.
>
> STH

I can't really make sense of theses config-files.
Every time I used Menu Editor to change in my KDE-menu I loose some apps.
Now "System", "SUSE", "Program" and "Development" undermenus all empty except
for the apps I entered manually.
Isn't KDE-menu saved in XML format with all the entries?
How can I get back default KDE menu?

/Karim