R: [SLE] Administrator root can't login
  • From: "M.G. INFORMATICA di Melis Giuseppe" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:35:07 +0100

Hi,
I want to login in local. From when i install it to 3 day ago i haven't this
problem, the root login in local with KDE, with the visual shell without
problem.
Ok it isn't correct to login with the root. But because now i can't do it
and in the first time i can do it?
I don' remember if i modify some wizard that can go up the security level
(exist somethings of similar in the 9 version?). I've only made some test
with Samba.
Than the message is not an message error, but a baloon message that say "You
can't use the root for login".
How can disable this security option?

Thank you.