Re: [SLE] OT: What Perl Modules are installed?
  • From: Damon Register <damon.w.register@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:29:58 -0500
Gregory Baboolal wrote:

http://www.scriptsolutions.com/programs/free/perldiver/perldiver.cgi

You could download the free script (that dives in and lists all perl
modules available in it's paths) of the above demo and see if it will
help to fix webmin.
I did but I can't get it to work. Their instructions just said to copy
to the cgi-bin directory and allow execute for perldiver.cgi. when I
tried to run it by browsing to http://localhost/cgi-bin/perldiver.cgi
I just got an error saying "server encountered an internal error"
and "premature end of script headers: perldiver.cgi"

this seems like a really cool tool and I would like to try it since it
might help me to learn a few things about Perl on my system. Has anyone
used this? what am I missing?

I found this thread while looking for some Perl help for a problem I am
having with Perl and Webmin. I tried upgrading perl so I downloaded and
installed 5.8.3. It seemed to install ok and typing
perl -version
gives me the new version but when I try to use Webmin to look at mysql,
it gives a Perl error message and mentions a problem with a module that
is in the old path. Therefore, I am trying to find more info about
upgrading and tampering with the path(s) for Perl.

Damon REgister

  • No further messages