Totem [WAS: Re: [SLE] Re: Rhythmbox and realaudio?]
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:08:37 +0000
> Okay, I've now added additional packages (still in the GStreamer section
> - with the main Rhythmbox packages) called rhythmbox-xine which are
> built with the Xine backend.
> Yes, I know the 'GStreamer' section is horribly misnamed now, at some
> point, I'll make it simply 'Multimedia', but I can't be bothered right
> now :)

As if to compound and emphasise this, I've now added packages of the
latest version of Totem (0.99.9 with Xine backend) to the increasingly
arcanely named GStreamer section of www.usr-local-bin.org :)
--
James Ogley, Webmaster, Rubber Turnip james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rubberturnip.org.uk Jabber: riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx