Re: [SLE] Unofficial SuSEFAQ project needs your help
  • From: Damon Register <damon.w.register@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 08:19:17 -0500
Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

As the subject header says the project needs your help in adding new
content. While I am still unpacking the big part is finished and I can
I don't know if you call this help, but I gave you a plug in feedback I
just wrote to SuSE. I wasted a lot of time struggling to get mysql
running because there was no (useful) help on that subject. In my
feedback I asked that SuSE provide you web space so users could have
a better chance of finding help.

Damon Register