YaST2 always in endless loop with "abandon all changes"
  • From: Bart Symons <bart.symons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 17:44:08 +0200
I have SuSE 8.2, all the latest updates and patches.

Whatever I do with YaST (the GUI version, v2.7.30-1) it always goes into an
endless loop of "abandon all changes" dialogs, regardsless what I was using
YaST for and regardless of whether I click OK or cancel in the "abandon all
changes" dialogs. It's even impossible to quit YaST.

The problem doesn't occur with the text version.

????