Re: [SLE] Adding True Type Font
  • From: Adinda Praditya <duduang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 16:47:57 +0700
Pada tanggal Friday 30 May 2003 07:16, Ben Rosenberg menulis:
> * Adinda Praditya (duduang@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [030529 16:21]:
> ->Dear All,
> ->
> ->How can i add TTF ? I tried KDE Control Center, but it doesn't work for
> any X ->clients. Is there any other way to add them? The easy one would be
> great ->because i'm confuse to read the "Administration Guide".
>
> You can copy them here..
>
> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/truetype
>
> Then run SuSEconfig so it can set them up for system use.

Thanks, It really works!

What about adding some non TTF ? I have some of them and their fonts.dir
both in a directory. And then i ran

# cp -r newfont/ /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/
# fonts-config -f

Is it wrong to copy a directory? If it is, where should i copy them? How can i
know (the type) where to put them?

Is there any tips or an easy manual about this?

Thanks,

Adinda Praditya

< Previous Next >