Re: [SLE] Indian president in favor of Linux
  • From: ABHIJIT NAIK <abhie700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 01:46:50 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Vishal,

May I say that we must celebrate for this reason. Linux is the OS that
needs support, not M$ or any other that just make money, but thise that
suggest the dialective suggestion forthwarming the intellectuals of those
collaborative communities that speak the fundamentals and true loudness of
technological lingo!

Kudos INDIA! Kudos Linux.

Regards,
ABHIJIT NAIK