Re: [SLE] Linksys WCP11 wireless Card
  • From: Preston Kutzner <grdnwsl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 29 May 2003 21:58:29 -0500
What version of the card is it? I have a WPC11 v.3 card in my machine
and I've had to resort to using the 'hostap' drivers as the drivers
(wlan-ng included) don't seem to fully support this card yet. I'm
currently using SuSE 8.2 and still have to use the hostap drivers. The
drivers can be found here: http://hostap.epitest.fi/

--
Preston Kutzner | IT Manager

All syllogisms have three parts, therefore this is not a syllogism.