Re: [SLE] Database front ends
  • From: Art Fore <afore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:09:23 -0700
You might try Rekall from theKompany.com. Works quite well for me in both windows and linux.

Art

John Pettigrew wrote:

In a previous message, Hans Forbrich wrote:

John Pettigrew wrote:

I need to move the database I use to run my business to linux soon and
am starting to look at the options.

You gloss over a few parameters in your discussion, especially about which
back-end database, and whether you intend to stay open source on this.

True - largely because I don't care :-)

I'm more interested in whether it does what I need than whether it's MySQL,
postgreSQL, Oracle or whatever. My only other preference is that it be free
or cheap, but I'm not averse to paying a reasonable amount (reasonable, that
is, for a single-user licence - not a developer licence).

John