OpenOffice autocorrect.
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:37:44 +0200 (CEST)

OpenOffice has the habit of "correcting" what I type, but sometimes it
gets in my way. For example, in "Calc" I am tiping a sentence with a
particular capitalization, and as soon as I press "Enter" it changes it to
"his" liking. How do I undo that?

I can't help but compare with excel, where just using "undo" will undo the
last correction, an leave what I typed. I think in OpenOffice the
autocorrection can be disabled completely, but that is not what I want, I
want it to just undo the correction.

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson