Re: [SLE] Uh...what's this?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin1.listas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:41:14 +0200 (CEST)

The 03.05.21 at 22:10, gary wrote:

> Mutt is very powerful, allowing one complete control over just about every
> aspect of your email... I like to call it Pine on steroids.. <g>

X'-)

I tried mutt, a few times, but the interface scared me. O:-)

> I use qmail on my servers, which will allow me to use its version of
> sendmail, or I just use qmail-inject with variables, called from Mutt,
> which allow me even further control over my email, and can use
> environmental variables to change ID's, etc... very effective against
> spam.

I can see how usefull that can be... most of the spam I get get is on this
address, which I only use on suse lists. But I don't know how to do that
with pine and postfix. I'll have to read carefully it's docs.

--
Cheers,
Carlos Robinson