Re: [SLE] Uh...what's this?
  • From: John <yonaton@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 19:24:00 -0500

On Monday 19 May 2003 17:46, Christopher Mahmood wrote:
> * John (yonaton@xxxxxxx) [030519 15:40]:
> > Okay, I'll take your word for it, heh, but why did *I* get it and no
> > one else (at least I haven't heard from anyone else getting it, and I got
> > 3 copies of the same exact thing)?
>
> A lot of people got them but everyone else did the correct thing and
> told ml-admin@xxxxxxxx (or postmaster@xxxxxxxx or LISTNAME-owner or
> sysadmin@xxxxxxxx etc.) so I could take care of it instead of
> talking about it on the list where it doesn't.
>
> --
>
> -ckm

Well excuse the hell out of me! I didn't *know* what to do or what it was or
why I got them, and asked here about it and not one answer said anything
about what you just said *should* have been done. Forgive me for 'ass-u-ming'
I was helping out in any way by bringing it up and asking what to do with
them or about them.

John
- --
A butterfly is: Pretty,soft,harmless...and useless,
just like M$N. My Penguin and my Gecko eat butterflies.

< Previous Next >