Uh...what's this?
  • From: John <yonaton@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 04:15:33 -0500

Heya gang,

This came in my mailbox, and I have no clue what the heck it is or where it
came from, and yet it's got the subject header that I did to ask Curtis those
silly questions. Anyone have an idea why I got this or where it came from? I
thought I'd been pretty good about keeping this email address *only* on this
mailing list and one other place...have I just lost the battle and need to
begin worryin' about spam now? (I can always create another email address, my
ISP allows me 5, so it's no big deal)
Here's what I got:

Autoreply: Re: [SLE] X Config Problem on 8.2...OT a moment