Re: [SLE] [OT] Yet not. SCO is really turning the heat up.
  • From: Anders Karlsson <anders@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 15 May 2003 08:17:55 +0100
On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 07:43, Martin wrote:
> Does SCO have a point in their claim or it's juts
> baloony bs? I can't imagine someone would be so stupid
> and start accusing others of stealing without any
> evidence but I may be wrong on this.
>
> Martin

Morning,

From what I have gleaned from various sources SCO does not really
have a case. It is comparable to the SLAPP suit against Spanhaus,
although economically there is a big diffrence.

My personal guess is that once IBM has formulated their response,
the lawsuit will be thrown out.

And b.t.w., start imagining more, this is not a solitary occurance
of a stupid lawsuit, it is just one that happened to catch your
attention. Unfortunately there are far to many of these suits being
filed on a daily basis, just the amount of money differs.

Rgds,

/Anders