Connecting a Suse Machine with a W98 machine
  • From: ABHIJIT NAIK <abhie700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:30:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Friends,

I am trying to connect my Suse 8.1 machine with a Win98SE machine where in
I want to make the Suse 8.1 the server and the Win98SE the workstation
connected to this server. I have a built in Lan port and have a crossover
cable connected to both. I also need to access the internet on both
machines and that I believe I can do once this connection is made. I have
SuSE 8.1 installed on my Win98SE machine as well.

Please do send me some information or instructions on this matter.

Thankyou very much for your kind help.

Sincerely,
ABHIJIT NAIK - An all out supporter of the Linux and Unix world,
espescially SuSE.