Re: [SLE] Returning to the nVidia universe. ;)
From: "Ben Rosenberg" <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
> I just asked if the card I posted was a good card or not and if someone
> had experience with one.

Im running an MX 440 and it works well. Im told its basically a juiced up
geforce2, so youre not getting a full gf4 with it, but its a nice card
nonetheless.

Anders

PS. I dont know if this mail looks weird or not. Its my first ever mail sent
from outlook express. For one thing, I cant get it to accept my system
keyboard settings, and I dont know where the apostrophe is on a US keyboard
:)