Command flags in Kmenu?
  • From: Curtis Rey <crrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 16:16:21 -0700
Hi all. I editing my menu list and was curious about some of the tags a see
for the various commands executions for a program. I want to add some to the
Kmenu that KAppfinder isn't grabbing.

Example;

kcontrol -caption "%c" %i %m

kpovmodeler -caption "%c" %i %m %f

kpackage -caption "%c" %i %m %u

knoda %i %m -caption "%c"

procinfo -f

ksysguard %U

Ok, so I notice that many of the kde apps have the ["%c" %i %m] flags and most
common is it the ["%c" and caption] and then, as with knoda, the order is
also different. Also there's the [%f, -f, %U] flags and probably a few more
I haven't included or know about. And yet others don't have any at all, such
as "konsole".

Question: Can someone enlighten me as to the use/purpose for these and/or a
reference source that list these and their functions?

TIA, Curtis. :)

  • No further messages