RE: [SLE] [OT] MPlayer : Painfull DVD playback.
Went to /etc/sysconfig/hardware and made the dvd (hdc) hdc:udma2
Rebooted (Was there another way?)
Slotted in a dvd
Started up Mplayer and saw Denzel blasting away with Ethan Hawke (sp?)
trying to start the car just after stealing some money from Macy Gray.
Give you 2 guesses ;-)

No skipping, No jumping, 5 speaker sound.
Ode to joy.

Thanks to y'all!!

http://lists.suse.com Please read the FAQs: suse-linux-e-faq@xxxxxxxx

------------------------------------------ Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer ------------------------------------

This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s) shown. If you are not an
intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and Information
Systems Associates Ltd does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message
after it was sent. Please note that incoming and outgoing electronic mail messages may be
monitored. Should you receive this transmission in error, notify the sender immediately.

All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this E-mail.
As Information Systems Associates Ltd cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising
from the use of this E-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus
checking procedures prior to use.